Saturday, September 24, 2005

10,20,30 - looks eay on paper

WOD (from Friday's CrossFit post)

38:12

19" jumps on bench
Burpees
Standing Shoulder presses
Single pullups - slight jump at the bottom

ugh. killer

I was a little worried about the box jumps. I was using a weight bench - the kind you use on mother$%#@$&ing arms day. Tried to get full extension at the top before jumping down. SCARY. But I did it.

I completed 10 & 20 rep rounds in 17 ish and the 30 rep round in 11. I guess that makes sense. That includes some rest of around 30 seconds and yelling at Bradley as he got under foot chattered enough to threaten my counting. LOL.

Frustrated with my pullups station. It's a dip/pull up station, not conducive to kipping and the support bar is too high for me to get full extension and pull myself up. No way I can do 60 dead hangs...haha.

No comments: