Friday, February 05, 2010

Eating for Wed and Thurs 2/4 - 2/5

Having a hard time weaning off the sugar again...

Wednesday, I had eggs and bacon for bfast, lunch was meatfest at Hyatt Regency event, 1 tiny slice of bread, asparagus, salad greens with macadamia nuts in. Dinner was...pot roast. Ate a bite of the potato but the veggie was the roasted carrots. I ate a quanity that exceeded my zone block RX prolly by 2x I think. Ate popcorn for snack with some mini peperoni...not a great paleo snack.

Thursday...no breakfast. Lunch was about 3-4 oz sliced turkey (baked or roasted but tasted salty like it were brined maybe) Bunch of sauteed squash, and baked sweetpototato (yam?). No bread or sugar. Dinner was....baked chicken thigh, but I did have the BBQ sauce. I have to get me a buffalo wing coating that is spicy and not sweet. I like the thighs baked because they are juicy no matter what you do to em. Did not snack except a tiny handful of the pepperoni. Yah...bad fat. Oh crap, forgot I probably "tasted" the ice cream I served my husband for dessert to the tune of about 1/4 cup.

I'm sure that I need to pare down my quantities as well as resist the sugary condiments much better. Time to start weighing and measuring again.

Snacking on almonds too.

1 comment:

prashant said...

I thinks its a good balance.

The Jump Manual