Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Monday, 11/2 Annie PR 17:46

I did Annie at work gym last night.

50-40-30-20-10
Double Unders
Sit ups


I was really happy with my muscles remembering how to do multiple d/u. I did mostly sets of 4 or 5 but I got a set of 11, and a couple of 8 & 9s. Didn’t have an abmat, so used a fold up mat with my back on the mat and my behind and feet on the floor. Seems to have kept me from getting the dreaded “monkey butt.”

Was very happy when I finished to find my time at 17:46. A PR even better than when I was working out 5 days a week. I hurt today. Abs and hamstrings.

5 comments:

SavvyFitChica said...

Nice job! I am doing this one tomorrow, but I'll be lucky to double your time! I cannot do double unders to save my life so it should be interesting...

SavvyFitChica said...

I decided to do pack scaling for Annie tomorrow morning. I realized after writing my comment on your blog that yeah, umm... it would take me 2 HOURS to do that many double unders. LOL! Unfortunately, I don't have that much time before work so pack scaling it is!

Unknown said...

I'm sure you will surprise yourself! Report back! I'll be waiting. :)

SavvyFitChica said...

I did pack scaling 35-25-20-15-10 reps & my time was 18:19... not as bad as I expected and I've become much better at the stupid double unders. I blogged about it. Check it out-

http://kelsalynnfitlog.blogspot.com/2009/11/annie-go-home.html

roji said...

Half Hour Power truly lives up to its

name. It's a 30-minute workout designed to get you quicker, stronger and leaner with a power band. Trainer and

fitness expert Howard Waldstreicher developed HHP after intensive research into effective resistance training.