Thursday, December 29, 2005

100 burpees - 17:15

I did this as a challenge to myself on the day after Christmas. Originally I had planned to do Barbara, because a year ago I did 3 rounds with burpees. I had only been doing crossfit for 4 months.

I saw the Burpees x 100 thread on crossfit.com and thought, wow, that sounds interesting. I love burpees! Burpees were the first thing I ever did from crossfit.

Anway, I typed this big long post from my blackberry, but lost it because blogspot uses Java aned BB don't do java!

so about 17 sets of 5 burpees, and a couple sets of 2 and 3 each. I applied the trick Jason and Ricky taught me for Jumping Squats (evil bastards) - drop into the squat from the jump. I dropped from my burpee jump straight to the squat-thrust. I was able to do almost all the sets without stopping in the squat position.

Definite benchmark workout! Gonna do that one on my birthday!

No comments: