Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday - Fran 5:22

Fran

21-15-9
65# Thrusters
Pull ups

5:22

Previous best: 7:33

Great coaching by GardDawg. Wow. Can I say thanks again? Or enough?

Full mpg (120mb)

Or pick one half (~60mb) and watch it. It's just pull ups and thrusters, really.

First Half
Second Half

I want one of those cool mysogynistic music tracks put in the background. The sound track is 5 minutes of Jeff telling me to GO! and to Go FASTER. ;) Actually his coaching is very personalized. He is a great obsvervationist and knows exactly when you need a push and when you need to rest. Couldn't have done it on my own.

3 comments:

Craig Massey said...

A wonderful effort!
Fantastic to see Jeff's coaching. As always, so jealous of you to train with him and the Brand X crew.
A real bugger those pilots came back. :-(

Feng said...

Hi Laura! Congrats on the 5:22 Fran! That is an amazing time.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Guys.

:) I'm really pleased about it!