Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday - Tommy V

Tommy V

21 Thrusters 95#
12 rope climbs 15 ft (fell once)
15 thrusters 95#
9 rope climbs 15ft (fell once)
9 thrusters 95#
6 rope climbs (5 full climbs plus 1 fail at half way 2 failed almost to top of 15", fell once)

Fell off the rope 3 times. Lots of squealing and swearing. I finished with Dan coaching me through and not letting me quit. He did it before me with 115# in 14 something.


It took me 1:04

yep.....One hour and four minutes. This was NOT really for time. This was for Tommy V and all the men and women that don't quit when it's really hard to do their jobs, and especially for those that fall.


Edit - Rope climbs are one of my weakest exercises. The most I've done in one workout is 15 spread over 5 rounds. This was double that.

Also after I got home I realized the women's weight for this should have been 75#. That would have saved me only a few minutes, since the rope climbs were the bottleneck for me.

2 comments:

Craig Massey said...

Time; Sucks
Midget climbing giant ropes; Awesome!

Unknown said...

LOL. Rope climbs...not my forte! Worse than giant box jumps.