Tuesday, June 10, 2008

June 7/8 Gymnastics Cert

Roger Harrel and Andres De La Rosa came down from CrossFit Marin this weekend for the Gymnastics Cert at Brand X. Jeff said I should come in for it, because Roger and Andres were really excited about it and it would be fun.

Seriously, if any cert would be fun, this one should be right!? And yeah it was totally fun. The best gymnastics coaches, teaching some of the best CrossFit trainers. Man. It was great. AND HILARIOUS.

I'm not even sure I can get everything we did down in one entry or even remember it.

Day one we started out with a warmup that just about killed me. LOL. some mat runs with squats and pushups in between laps. Then Roger had us do different push up variations to get our shoulders warmed up.

We needed it becaus the next thing we did were shoulder rolls. OUCH but fun.
Then we did cartwheels for a while. MMMM I think we went to lunch then? when we came back we did a lot of ring work: Press to hand stand, skin the cat muscle up stuff...I failed to get first my muscle up. :(

I think we did toes to bar and and some bar swings before we left the first day. Oh that's right, i had to leave, and there was a conditioning routine and stretching after I left.


....to be continued. LOL. Sorry, Craig!

1 comment:

Craig Massey said...

I didn't look down the page far enough.

I was swearing at the stupid software that was telling me your blog had changed when I couldn't see any new posts.