Sunday, July 13, 2008

Today's a rest day...so went out shopping for family stuff. It's been a week since the games and I think I'm recovered now. What a blowout day that was. Wednesday's workout was really hard to do...the running made my stomach hurt and the lift were painful!

Friday I just basically walked through it...I just did not have the energy. Saturday FELT bad but my performance was good I think....so monday should see at least a return of previous energy.

I'm sorta zoning...trying to be honest about it and man it really is a calorie restricted method when you get down to it. If I stick to 10 blocks that's less than 1000 calories a day. But it's effective when you implement anywhere between 70 and 100 percent accuracy in my experience.

Still got a target date to hit the Brand X picnic in my two piece suit.

No comments: