Thursday, October 27, 2005

Skill Practice

Practiced headstands as coached by Roger Harrell in the seminar.

http://www.crossfit.com/cf-video/sept-sem/press.wmv
hmmm I didn't do it JUST like that. I was resting my knees on my elbows as a transition. Will have to practice that some more.

When you get it right, it feels easy. 'Til you topple over and hit your knee on the tv stand. OUCHIE.

I got up for a mere second 3 or so times. Got a nice bump on my head, no carpet downstairs. Should get some padding for the floor. hmmph. And knees on elbows gets old FAST.

Did some jumping dips on my rings, and cursed my lack of a decent pull up station at home. Won't be able to get into BX until my mom comes back from her out of town trip.

25 pull ups to make the hall of fame at BX. No problem. ;) I'm all over it. Gotta get 50 for Eugene. How many days until November 23rd. D'OH!

No comments: