Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Gotta get back on track

Noticing the effects of not working out...made myself do a modified Fran at home. My pullup station doesn't work for me. So I hung my rings from the bar and did:

Bizzarro-Fran for me tonight:

21-15-9 of

65# thrusters
Jumping Ring dips

16:24

Thrusters were DIFFICULT - and too heavy for me to do more than sets of 5's and threes.

Focused on getting shoulders in ears and going all the way down for thrusters and on getting full extension and keeping arms close to my body on the jump-dips. I thought about doing 5:1 ratio for pull ups but it was 10pm and wanted to keep the time down.

I think I might use the Jumping dips as a sub for pullups at home. That way I can still do workouts with pull ups in them and work my ring dips at the same time.

No comments: