Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Mysterious Bruises

Last wednesday I came home from crossfit with a mysterious bruise forming on my left upper arm. Very noticeable.

I couldn't figure it out.

There were some ring dips in the chipper we did in the class but the ring circumfirence is way to small to bruise me that high up, and I dismissed it as the cause.

Well, last night I noticed the bruise was back with vengeance after doing some more jumping dip practice and some static holds on my rings at home. I went back and did a little recreation of the scene.

Apparently, the buckle you adjust the height of Tyler's rings is exactly at that spot when adjusted at a good position for jumping.

Mystery solved.

I wonder if the rotation of my wrists is too far in and if I adjust to proper rotation away from my torso the buckle will not press on my arm that way.....

No comments: