Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Please donate to the CrossFit Fight Gone Bad Fundraiser

As you may be aware, I have been diligently training for the CrossFit Fight Gone Bad event on Saturday, September 29. In addition, I am committed to supporting the Prostate Cancer Foundation in raising funds for prostate cancer research.

Prostate cancer is the most common non-skin cancer in America, affecting one in six men. Men are 35% more likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer than women are to be diagnosed with breast cancer.

Athletes for a Cure, a program of the Prostate Cancer Foundation, is a fundraising and awareness program to assist individual athletes in their quest to raise money for better treatments and a cure for prostate cancer. The Prostate Cancer Foundation is the world’s largest philanthropic source of support for prostate cancer research with a simple, yet urgent goal: to find better treatments and a cure for recurrent prostate cancer.

I am dedicated to this race and hope that you will support me in reaching my fundraising goal.

Follow This Link to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Prostate Cancer Foundation

Or cut and past this texgt to your browser window:

http://athletes.kintera.org/crossfit07/laurar?faf=1&e=1271750670

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey laura i want to make a contribution but i am at work so i can't print out a form yet. . . the bank screwed up my debit/cc and right now i got nothing! oy vey! i think its great what you're doing! thank you!