Monday, July 24, 2006

CrossPit 7/24/06

*only 4 people in class : Dave S, Alex, Russell and Me*

Warm up: Run laps around perimeter of mat stop and do exercises called by Jason.
running.... LD: 3 pushups! running LD: 6 pushups! running Me: please don't make me do 9 pushups next ..... LD: 12 pushups! *evil grin* running....9 jumping squats! I'm guessing he had 6 jumping squats planned until I opened my trap.

Stretching

Skill work: Trap and roll out of the guard. Drill: Fall with eyes closed and get out of the mount using the trap and roll skill.

I had Dave S as my partner...let's see 6'4" approx 225-250?? hehe. In case you missed it, I am 5'0" and 157 I asked him to make me work for the roll over but I think he still gave me the assist. I on the other hand could not even get a good mount (out of the gutter children. This is a FIGHTING class) because his chest is frickin' huge and(...oh forget it that is just getting worse.)

Workout:
10 rounds of
1 minute *Double unders, KB swings, situps
1 minute hard fast bag work

*Big Dawgs 9 of each, Pack 7 of each, Puppies 5 of each, Bc 3 of each??
Puppies and BC only 6 rounds "I think we'll only have people doing pack and big dog... RIGHT?!"

LD: That wasn't too bad!

hah! well I have to admit he's done worse to us. He said he made it easier because of the heat. Bless'im. I coudn't do the double unders at first but I got them during the 3rd round. Cool. But I still ended up doing puppy reps and kept going for 10 rounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»