Monday, July 31, 2006

CrossPit Girls Post

CrossPit Girls: "CrossPit 7/31
I missed the warmup and skill work but came in just in time for CrossPit Tabata workout.

Tabata Squats 10 rounds of 20 seconds of work and 10 seconds of rest.
Sprint approx 200m (length of two buildings and back)
Ten rounds of 20 seconds of hard fast straight punches /10 seconds rest
Ten rounds of 20 seconds of carrying a heavy bag and 10 seconds of rest.


That sucked. REALLY REALLY sucked. But I have to agree with Jason: At least we got to rest at the top on the squats.

I think I got a personal best on the tabata squats, 24 high, 10 low. But Jason was not calling faults.

Also I just about puked on the bag carries. I could not breath and I could not pick up the bag for the last two intervals.
posted by CrossPit Girls at 9:35 PM 0 comments"

No comments: