Saturday, November 11, 2006

Rob Miller Climbing seminar

(CrossPosted EVERYWHERE!)

Really incredible. Rob breathed his love of climing into the seminar, from the birth of the wall to the design of the rocks to the format of the class. Rob did an amazing job. Most of all what an incredibly kind and patient teacher.

I debated coming due to my doubt about being able to do something so demanding and let's face it, HIGH! But I am so glad I went and I will be using that wall, oh yes, I will.

Thanks again, to Jeff and Mikki for bringing so much into Brand X that I never would have imagined myself doing. You have made us all better people as well as helping us become healthier, fitter, and stronger.

Adding - thanks definitely go to Steve (and Kim and the kids) and Wayne for making the wall come to life. And to the trainers who helped with the seminar.

No comments: