Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Brand X Game

Jeff split us up in CrossFit class yesterday into two teams.

Team workout: Tire Flips, Broad jumps, Run 200M, Lunges

Each team then split into halves and lined up on opposite sides of a tractor tire - big ass tire - 1 tire for each team. Person from one line flipped the tire 3 or 4 times to get to the other line, where the next person flipped it back. Each person had to go from one side to the other 2 times witht he tire. Then the entire team had to do 10 broad jumps, run 200m, then 15 lunges then get back in line to do it again.

Supposed to be 5 rounds.

We got through 2 in 30 minutes. It was awesome I flipped the tire by myself both trips on the first round, and one trip on the second round. Our team lost (me, Aileen, Denise, Lauren, among others). Jason's team won (Jason, Mike, Connor, Lene, Amaryllis etc).

Jeff harassed me as I flipped the tire but gave me a high five and a "nice form" when I finished. hehe. Steve said Jeff could expect a bunch of profanity from me on the forum last night and I said I'd have to sign up with an alias.

That was sooo fun!

No comments: