Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Brad's Hell.

I think because I had to do my workout last night after bedtime, bradley was kind enough to propose a workout for us to do together as a competition. It started out as amrap in 10 of

10 sdhp,
10 situps,
10 pushups,
10 pullups,
10 bench pr,
10 lat pull downs on our nautilus machine
30 second rowing on our Nautilus machine with 15# resistance. This actually is a pretty good sub for rowing
(I swear I did not teach him that lat pull downs were good!)
.

I modified it to:

Brad’s hell w/subs
2 rounds of
10 sdhp,
10 situps,
10 pushups,
10 pullups,
10 bench pr,
10 thruster,
30 row pulls with 15# resistance
Barbell for sdhp, bp and thrusters was 60 or 65#.

16:16 with equip logistics

Bradley did 3.5 rounds of the original workout with about 6 or 7 lb dumbell in 15 minutes. We both were wiped out at the end.

For those who don’t know Bradley, he’s 9 years old and has been going to brand x with me since he was three but doens’t do the kids crossfit except for saturdays. He misses it!

No comments: