Saturday, February 16, 2008

Since I did Randy last night, wanted to complete Nate.

However, I failed to read the fine print for pack mods wich would have been a smart mod for me today.

A) I don't have a muscle up, so I saw BD sub is 10 seated MU. OK.
B) Tried the 55# kb but it was not good - this is the part were I should have read pack mods.
C) HSPU - still doing from a 24" box.

Since the above are ALL modified, I should have looked for pack. this is why we have coach's scaling, I KNOW....But no.

Instead I did stupid scaling:

AMRAP in 20 of:

10 seated muscle up progressions
8 Handstand pushups with knees on a box
12 KB swings 35# (16kg)

Completed 3 rounds.

Pack (smart) would have been

6 mu progressions
4 HSPU (don't think we are doubling up on these, are we?)
8 16kg KB swings

Probably could have done 6 rounds of that. Maybe.

No comments: