Saturday, May 03, 2008

Saturday @ Brand X

Today's Class workout was a "fun" team workout:

While Team A does an exercise Team B runs, then Team A runs and Team B works. Team can't start the next exercises until all of their team members are in from the run.

HSPU (400m)
Toes to Bar (200m)
Tire Flips (400m)
Rope climbs (200m)
Squats (400m)

Team B 798
Team A 919

I was lucky enough to be on Team A and my team members were great at motivating me to keep up my running pace. I had to sub push ups for HSPU so 10 pushups = 1 HSPU. That meant I contributed 3 hspu to my teams amazing score, and I did do one complete rope climb. I did better on the Toes to Bar and the Squats. The guys all did amazing work.

I'm sure Team B was amazing too but I was too busy dying... I mean, running to tell.

No comments: