Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tuesday - Trevor Challenge

GrrrlPower (BDRN, LauraR, Essie, PwrCrazyGirl)

300 Pull ups
400 Push ups
500 Sit ups
600 Squats

31:22

Push ups mod for some reps for two members and some pull ups mods for two members.
This year I did not modify anything. I did sets of 10 pullups for many turns then went to 5s. I did sets of 5 pushups with the rest of the girls for many many turns then went to sets of 3/2 to make my 5s before giving up my turn. I did 2 sets of 50 situps, then 25, then 40, then 13. These are the only things I did large enough sets to keep track of how many I did (178!) then squats were somethign like 40, 25, 25, 30, 20 etc no idea how many.


Last time was 31:42, with KatDawg, DATdawg, Skipper and myself. Karen, thanks for keeping score This time. Metric reminded me that my pushups were on a tire last year. I know I was doing sets of 5 pull ups. I think I did better at the squats last year and I think my biggest set of situps last year was 40.

No comments: