Monday, June 19, 2006

CrossPit 6/19

CrossPit - I think I'm gonna die. Jason says we have Sifu's Dan and Jeff for this one.

(also, I think Instructor Lee about broke my thight demoing a thigh kick to Arlene!)

Warm up- Run two laps, Shadow Box, sprawl come up punching or kicking.

Skill Work - Thigh kick and high (rib) kicks.

Workout: 3 rounds of

Sprawls x 30
Pushups x 30
Squats x 30
Situps x 30
Sprawls + 1-2 punch on Heavy bag

1 minute rest between rounds.

Pack: 20 of each
Puppies: 15 of each.

I did Pack and finished 4th - 23:40 I think - burpees assigned based on finishing order.

1-3 10 burpees
4-6 20 burpees
7-9 30 burpees

I did 20 burpees. I felt like dying for about 30 minutes. Jebus Cripes!!!! But I did good on the sprawls. I did at least one set of 1o sprawls. Tried for sets of fives otherwise.

Finshed first round at 6:27
Second round at 14:44
Third round at 23:40 (Check clock inside a minute of finishing but not right away)

No comments: