Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Tuesday Class @ Brand X

Went to the Tuesday Class at Brand X for a change. I've never taken one of Andrea's classes. This was a good one, she borrowed it from Kim's Friday class.

4 rounds (pack)

run 400M
100ft farmers lunge (25# dumbbells rd1, 20# 2-4)
10 broad jumps
10 pullups
35:59 smoked me

Big Dog: 5 rds
Puppies: 3 rds

Andrea had read I wanted to start working my kip on the flat bars, so she made me do at least 1 kipped pullup on them starting on round 2. She would have done it for round one but she didn't catch me early enough! ;)

I did 1 on the flat and 9 on the angled in round 2
I did 5 singles in round 3 then a set of 5 on the angled.
In round 4 I did a set of TWO! then on the angled I did a set of 8 on the angled.

Dave Shanahan and Alex also gave me some pointers. Thanks everyone!

No comments: