Thursday, June 08, 2006

The sport of fitness, the art of getting better.

The sport of fitness, the art of getting better.

3 rounds
run 400M
21 Thrusters*
run 200M
3 rope climbs**

26:51

*Thrusters: I thought I did 2 rounds with 45# but I definitely did the last round with 35# bar. Now I'm not sure about the first two rounds. **First round of rope climbs were 3 failed attempts and 2 successes

I came in late and Jeff said I had to hurry to "catch up" hehe.
First run 2:49 - suckage!
First round of thrusters unbroken.
First 3 attempts at rope climbs failed. Jeff and Steve both tried to help me with tech but teaching me physical stuff is rather like teaching a bear to ride a bicycle. I have to keep doing it until my body and my mind decide to get together.
The first 200M sprint was an actual sprint. Hell yeah!

It took me about 15 mintues to recover from this one.

No comments: