Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Private Lesson with Kim

Private with Kim...core work.
Warmup: row 400m (1:36)
21-15-9
Dumbbell push ups
Ab Mat Situp
Sit tuck static holds to failure (x 3) and Assisted L-Sits for 5 seconds (x 3)

Finish up with Row 400M (1:45) I liked it! I got a workout based on my requests that I pm'd to Kim. It was not for time...sort of like a buttercup workout. Harder than a regular workout - in that I had to do stuff I am not that good at. It is worth it because the workout was tailored specifically for me. I got to ask LOTS of questions and get immediate feedback.

I'm going to keep doing them, maybe not as often as I need to but probably twice a month. oh and there is a joke that goes:

Q: Did you miss school today? A: Not that much!

I did miss Jason's class, but heck it was hill sprints and rope climbs + tabata KB swings. SO...I didn't miss it that much! And it definitely does not seem like I "missed" a workout.

No comments: