Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Tuesday, finally did some running.

A little ramble….

I had jury duty today. I woke up at 0530 and cooked two eggs and ate them. In the car on the way to court, I ate a sliced orance and drank black coffee.

I took with me 2 boiled eggs, sliced oranges and a nut bar (almonds, peanuts and sunflower seeds mainly, 6g sugar) oh and an apple.
at 0900 I ate one egg and half an orange. Then I got a triple espresso at the coffee cart.
At Noon I went to the mall and got a soft corn shell taco - steak with an avocado slice and salsa. I forgot to have them leave off the cheese. Iced tea.
At 1530 I ate two beef kabobs at Daphnes with salad.
at 1600 I got to my friend’s house where she gave me clothing I never even thought i’d fit into.
At 1730 I drove home and got there at 1800. Bradley wanted to get points on his poke-walker so he asked me to walk up the the school, about .8 miles up hill, so I ran it with about three brief stops to let him catch up (riding bike up hill, harder than running). Finished around 10 minutes with no timer. Did some awkward KTE and pull ups on the monkey bars and that dome monkey climby thing. Did some handstands in the grass. Ran back home, downhill in 7:54
At 20:00 I ate two baked chicken thighs, coated with I’m sure some flour based seasoning that tastes delicious. I owe myself an orange or an apple

I feel great. That is all.

Thanks for listening.

PS I know, I know I didn’t eat any veggies. Salad and salsa don’t count. Tomorrow I’ll eat green stuff.

No comments: