Sunday, January 25, 2009

HandStand PushUp Challenge

I've been doing the handstand pushup challenge since Jan 1st.

It's part of my meager 2009 goals.

The other goals are: Clean up my diet to be more Zone-like, Get a muscle up, Get back into private training.

I had my first private of the year last week and it felt good. I've been eating better and kept up with the challenge.

I feel like I should be able to get a real HSPU but I'm doing modified HSPU for the challenge. I tried to get a full range one the other day and failed miserably.

I'm not posting the HSPU here on my blog but I am logging it in the thread for the challenge on Brand X.

Today I have to do 50 modifed handstand pushups. Yikes. This is getting difficult.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!