Sunday, August 13, 2006

Painstorm XVI - substitutions.

Most of the pull ups were on the wide side boards of the monkey bars.
For these pics I used the monkey bar rungs but it did not really allow full ROM.







Stump pull - used the 8' sections of wall to measure dragging distance. I did five pulls for 5 sections each, equivalent to pulling 200' feet. I intended to do 10 drags but it was harder than I thought it would be.





I used a tree stump to step onto, but had to put a board on top becuase of sap. 21"

5 comments:

A Wild Celtic Rose said...

Dang woman,

You're an animal

Unknown said...

hah! well I'm a little abashed. There were ladies who did this same stuff (at the CrossFit gym) in under 40 minutes. :)

But I had to get creative because I missed the group workout yesterday and had to do this one at home.

Davie said...

Need more photos!

That was the toughest PainSrtom Ive done so far.

Unknown said...

Alas, I had no on to take my picture. :( I had to stage the pull up photos, losing valuable time, but sroking my ego when I looked at them.

:)

Unknown said...

Testing forwarding