Friday, September 01, 2006

Thursday @ Brand X (Connor's Special Workout)

I think Jeff called it because its made up of stuff Connor is good at, but it looked like Connor still got killed!!

How many rounds can you complete in 20 minutes

1 hill sprint
10 Manmakers (30# db or 20#db for women and teens)
10 Broad Jumps
1 pass on the monkey bars

Connor got 4 rounds

I did 2 rounds of the porch version -- everything the same except db weight for manmakers: 15#

I couldn't get the monkey bars...round two I did monkey hangs (hang alternately from each hand without getting down but I had to get down more than 5 times)

THen I made my friends take pictures of their handstands/HSPU...

4 comments:

Davie said...

Nice HSPU!

Unknown said...

yay!!! I can do them! My ROM needs work but Jeff gave me the ok to do DIANE with HSPU and add on a few shoulder presses the other day.

That's gotta mean SOMETHING!

Davie said...

That means a lot girl!

Unknown said...

heh!! Yeah! I was stoked.

;)