Friday, July 20, 2007

Summary July 14-20

Saturday - 30 Seated Muscle ups 15:00
Sunday - Chipper 35:08
Monday - CrossPit - 3rds/15:00
(1 hill sprint/10 burpees/10 slam ball/90 punches)
Wednesday - Modified Angie 27:25 KB swings 16kg
Thursday - Fran 5:22 Wooohooo!!!
Friday - Puppy GI-Jane Broken time 50 reps

Here's the vid we took and Metric edited and posted for me on google video. Smooches, Metric!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4125207312783743545&pr=goog-sl

No skipping over this one Kempie...A fran with a 5 in the minutes column was almost unthinkable to me mere months ago. Sure I WANT an underdawg shirt, but when I did it in 7:33 it felt like I could not POSSIBLY go one nanosecond faster. I cannot believe I am still pulling out such shocking improvements. This stuff is CRAZY.

A million nods to the training and coaching at Brand X. I do mostly Jeff and Jason's classes and I get as much input from them as I can steal, but all of the trainers have been so helpful encouraging and great examples of really pushing yourself and getting better literally every time you step into the gym.

I am really really really going to get an underdawg time on fran the next time. REALLY. WOW.

So happy. I love CrossFit and Brand X is the best place on earth.

No comments: