Thursday, May 25, 2006

CrossFit San Diego / DL 5 x 1

Went down to CFSD yesterday - I was going to work out but traffic was so bad getting down there, I arrived at 6 - Mike H was just finishing he workout and Eddie was getting ready for the SWAT CrossFit seminar (today). So we just chatted and I played on the equipment - they have the full setup with rings, rope, rowers, 4 lifting platforms, pullup rack...I did a partial ring dip which surprised Eddie and he was all "cool!".Mike kept after me to workout but I decided I'll just go down there earlier next week. I'll try to leave at 4 (or earlier) next week...

So they have a ton of stuff coming up:
Real Women CrossFit: 100.00
CrossFit Training Seminar: 500.00
CrossFit Certification Seminar: 1000.00
CrossPit Seminar: 500.00
Which sucks cuz I can't do them all.

I'm thinkingCrossPit (non negotiable) and Real Women.


Maybe the Training seminar. Maybe.

Came home, and after everyone was settled in I did a little deadlifting:135 x1145 x1155 x1165 x1170 (fail x2)165 x1I needed to warm up with lower multiple rep sets I think.

No comments: