Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cindy @ CF Atlanta

Dan MacDougald was kind enough to open up the gym for me and my sister so we could do a CF workout while I am in town.

His facility is AWESOME - just a box with lots of neat toys! He has Tyler's new rings. They are so cool!

I played around with trying to get a muscle up (Dan's tips: learn the ring kip, get a full ROM ring pull up and a full ROM ring dip first.)

Then he gave Suzanne and I a quick warmup and showed Suzanne the exercises for Cindy - she was to do only 10 minutes of 15 assisted pull ups, 10 pushups on the vaulting horse and 15 squats. I needed a band for the pull ups, Dan's bars are all straight. I need it practice more on the straight one's at BX. He set up medecine balls for the squats, put on the tunes and said: GO!

When Suzanne was done, she took pics of me and Dan finishing up our last few rounds.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»