Saturday, May 06, 2006

Painstorm XIII

I mixed up the scaling - to put out max effort. Here's what I did:

50M Becks Burpees (puppy) Apprx 25 reps.
15x DL @ 135# (BW 156#) Between Porch and Pack
15x Pullups
50M Becks Burpees
15x KB swings (16kg/35#) Porch/BD
15 Shoulder Presses - 25#dbs (approx 1/3 BW - pack was 1/2 BW.)

Two rounds took me 56:35 and I had to cut it short - promised to do the third round in ATL where I will be for the next week.

This sucked.

As with most things burpees, standing up and resting between reps sucks more than just dropping into your next rep. I was able to crank 'em out 5 or so at at time when I did not stand up and reset.

Kim, one of our trainers helped me out by giving me DL tips. I don't think I could have done all the reps if you had not helped out. She pointed out I was starting too low. I think that will help out on my max DL as well. I got 170 last ME day and som maybe I can start out at 135 next time instead of at 115.

Russ and Mike also tried to help me get a jumping muscle up. I will practice my jumping ring dips and and ring pullups. Maybe I can get one this summer. That would be HAWT!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»