Monday, May 01, 2006

Crosspit Rocks!!!

Warmup: run 600, shadow box

Workout 6 rounds of "DB thrusters/Hit your partner"

3 stations/3 partners:

  • 20 DB thrusters 25# for BD, 20# for women and pack, 12@ 15# for puppies.
  • Palm strikes to partner
  • Inside defense against partner.

Switch when 1 minute is called. Each round 1 minute at each station.

18 minutes of work.

Just call me lumpy. heh. I defended agains Austin. After I convinced him he could try to hit me I was sorry. He hit me a few times, but mostly my forearms are going to be very colorful tomorrow. ;P

Nichole (Nicole) was our third partner. She's good. I like working with her.

Skills:

Hooks. Russ held for me for hooks. I need to remember to thank him. He's a good guy.

Double leg takedown/Takedown defence. Sifu John taught the takedowns and the defense. Demos were fun. ;) Takedowns were funner. Worked with Arlene and Bobbi. I got no takedowns against Bobbi, Arlene took me every time. Gonna have to work on that.

OH yeah. We wore our crosspit girls tshirts for Jason's birthday. That was FUN. Will post pics at http://crosspitgirls.blogspot.com - Arlene, Aileen and I will post there from CrossPit experiences.

14 comments:

jessica said...

I've been meaning to lose some weight and gain some muscle. Well, these helped. A lot. Thanks!

---------------
if you were to choose, you would rather be:
a. taxicab
b. anything
c. pinoy
d. a movie
e. a rumor

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»