Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday - CrossPit and Set of 30 Pull ups.

http://crosspitgirls.blogspot.com/2007/03/crosspit-3607.html

I did a set of 30 pull ups before crossPit!!!! Wooo!

Then some ring dips and some ring pull ups.

CrossPit: Ran a mile in stupid shoes. under 10 but not sure exactly. I bought new shoes but forgot to put them in the car this morning.

Then

12-9-6-3-6-9-12
Sprawls
15# 1 arm dumbbell snatches
Push ups

in 15 minutes I got through the last round of sprawls and 4 db snatches. DANG I wanted to finish it. It would have been under 18!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your running story made me laugh! it was like 60 degrees here on saturday & so went on my first serious run since november; i wound up doing 5.5 miles but man i am soooooo outta shape--the first leg of the course is 3.3 miles & usually takes me anywhere from 34-36 mins lots of hills etc this time my time was almost 46 mins!! the next day i was really sore can't wait for summer!!

Unknown said...

heh. I keep showing up in shoes that are not good for running, hoping like a fool, no one will make me run. It never works.

Nice job on the run! Wow. That's almost a 10K in less than an hour.

I'm doing a 5k at the end of March. I'll let you know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

on a good day i usually run a 6.6 mile course 2x 3.3 miles--i kick out the jams on the first leg but take it easy on the way home.. the mid point finish is at the local public library--so in summer i have a/c and cold water, in winter warmth and cold water!!

Anonymous said...

yeah that was me! i also stop at a schoolyard & was able to do 4 good pullups and 3 chins--oh yeah i was sore from that too!