Monday, April 10, 2006

Cindy, as prescribed.

I was too late to do the CrossPit workout so I did Cindy:

How many rounds can you do in 20 minutes
5 pullups
10 pushups
15 squats

This is the first time I've ever done Cindy at Brand X - ie kipping pull ups. I was able to do all the sets unbroken.

I HATE PUSHUPS. I can't freakin' get any better at them. (Yes, Sifu Dan, I know you said I have but it still feels like I suck at them.) I did the first set unbroken, then I had to break up in sets of 3, 4 and in the later rounds sets of 2 and 1.

Squats - no problem.

The kipping pullups really had me sucking winds right after the squats. The pushups, you'd think would give me a rest - intensity wise, but NO, I was still dying after them and had to rest before hopping up on the bar.

But hello, I am really getting my chest up to the bar on most reps. That rocks so hard.

8 rounds + 5 pull ups.

No comments: