Sunday, April 23, 2006

Summary April 15-21 (hmmm easy weak?)

Errr...weEk. freudian slip.

Saturday: Brand X Girls gone wild - running pullups squats situps
Sunday: Rest
Monday: CrossPit - 20 minutes of 1 minute bag work, 1 minute Ball complex.
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: 10 rounds of DL 75# & Pushups 37:03 all push ups chest to floor.
Thursday: Power Cleans PR 100#
Friday: Rest

Extra rest day this week due to scheduling conflicts.

I have to say I am appreciating SD Mike. He pushes me hard and gives me no slack. He only let up on me for about a week after finding out I am 20 years older than him. LOL. He was all over me this week about not stopping during the DB Burpee HSQ Thruster workout.

I'll go down to CF San Diego with him for a workout soon, despite how he says they even push him harder than he pushes himself. I'm sure I'll be humilitated. LOL.

No comments: