Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday - J.T 31:19

Wellll.....I should have scaled it. I planned on scaling it and so...

Of course I got to Brand X and didn't scale it.

J.T.

21-15-9
Ring Dips
Push Ups
HSPU


31:19

Last round of Ring dips was Negatives only. That is a ridiculous number of Ring Dips.

(Not sure if that was the correct order but that's how I did it.)

I did not use a pad for the HSPU but I do not have much idea how far down I got. I can't tell how deep my Ring Dips were but I know they hurt. I was mostly striving to do each rep as much ROM as I could possibly do.

It hurt. I should have scaled it.

2 comments:

Craig Massey said...

I did try to warn you. And I couldn't agree more about the number of ring dips. Here at home that's all I have, but I should have done one of the lower intensity variations. Bench dips would be a waste of time, way too easy, but the gap between them and rings dips is pretty major.

Your perseverance impresses the hell out of me. Really.

Unknown said...

hmmm some times I sub ...ummm...errr... push ups for ring dips...ahem.

Never mind.

I hope screaming muscle pain does not set in in the middle of the night. I have crossfit at 10 tomorrow!

(and thanks. I felt pretty good getting it done and was pushing the envelope on Range of Motion for the HSPU and Ring dips. Jeff caught me laying up against the wall like a rag doll when I was done. He looke amused and pleased at the same time.)