Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday - Rowing and Thrusters

5 rounds
Row 500m
30xThrusters 45#

30:44


Did this at the gym at work because I had to miss classes yesterday and today at Brand X. Jeff had the class do this one (with 400M runs as posted at CF.com on monday and I agreed to NOT to CrossFit on the same day as CrossPit. Jason said this one was HORRIBLE. He was right.

150 thrusters + Rowing
Rowing.

SUCKED. This was a lot like the rowing + wall ball workout (3 rounds in 18:25) and if I had only to do 3 rounds I would have beat my time on that one! sweet!


I felt queasy as I was getting ready to leave for home. But it was fun making the boys wait for the floor in front of the mirror and weight rack while did my thrusters. They wanted to do shrugs with dumbbells but I needed the mirror to make sure I was activating my shoulders!

No comments: