Thursday, April 24, 2008

30 Bear Complexes

Brand X classes did "Smokey"

30 Bear Complex for Time:

Deadlift from floor
Power Clean
Front Squat
Push Press
Back Squat
Push Press
back to floor
= 1 rep

*bar must touch floor between each rep

Big Dawgs
95/65
Pack
65/45
Puppies
45/25
Buttercups
15/PVC


Jeff was assigning weights individually though, pointed at me and I guessed my weight at the 65# ladies BD number but he wiggled his magic scaling finger and pronounced my sentence as..... 80#.

22:27

That was not easy, but Jeff said I did a good job. He said, by the way (after about 12 reps), this is a STRENGTH workout, so the metabolic effect is not a factor.

Also before class, I owed Andrea 19 pull ups on the flat bar but I failed on the 17th rep. Jeff yelled 'you suck!' Across the gym. Then he said to get back on the bar because that was just a warm up. Lol. I did 3 more.

No comments: