Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tuesday, Rest Day.

Spent my rest day time playing pool and drinking beer with a pal.

I know you all mostly get here from Brand X but here's a link to a good thread.Clock, Friend or Foe?

and here's my contribution:
I haven't decided if the clock is GD's evil henchman or the other way around.

I like the clock. I hate the clock. The clock tells me to go faster. The clock tells me I'm not going to hit the mark. The clock tells me I exceeded my own expectations. The clock tells me I'm getting better. The clock tells me I could do a little better next time. The clock tells me I totally bagged that last one.

The clock doesn't care about my form or range of motion. I care about that so the clock will have to just have to deal with it.

I guage where I've come from by my last best time. I guage where I want to go by other's best times.

Clock, friend or foe?

Yes.

No comments: