Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Monday - Jumping Squats and Push ups

For class the Big Dawg workout was:

40-30-20-10
Jumping Squats (squat below parallel and jumpt to touch pull up bar)
Clapping or Slapping push ups.

I started with clapping, but only got about 12 in before I had to scale back to regular pushups which put me back down to Pack.

Time 16;01

Considering this is 100 push ups and 100 jumping squats, I'll take it. Target time looks to be around 11 minutes though.

This is a keeper.

----------------

Crosspit workout was

Sprawl wars: Sprawl as in take down defense. Start with one rep. Take turns laddering up by one with a partner til one can't continue. Then ladder down. The partner that quits laddering up first loses. The team that gets highest on the ladder wins.

My partner quit at 10. Jason made me do 5 extra for waiting too long before starting the descending ladder. We then stopped at 4 reps stage.

No comments: