Thursday, January 11, 2007

Rest Day - Hurts so good

I haven't needed a rest day this badly in a long time.

I did 160 pull ups in two days.
108 thrusters
84 kettle bell swings
Heck the sprints seemed like a rest.
Monday was crosspit. I almost always take tuesday off after CrossPit because it is a drain.

I did all of it big dawg and still got good scores. YES! My MetCon focus is working (Thanks, Jeff! Thanks, Kim!) But, man, it hurts.

My whole upper body is sore. My glutes are starting to get sore. My hands are shredded - oddly the places that are raw are on the third section of my fingers, below the second knuckle on all but the thumbs and pinkies. Every muscle pair in my arms, my lats, by abs etc. OUCH.

Man, it hurts so good.

Tomorrow I am totally getting 10 rounds on the Snatch/Pushup workout.

No comments: