Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday - Pull ups/dips/run 400M 20 minutes

Adopting a "running strategy" - suggesed by Jeff to get myself to run faster: On tonights workout, I sprinted the long sides and "jogged" the short sides which basically meant I sucked wind for the short sides but I still got my usual times (2:22/2:28 ). I'm guessing as I get used to the sprinting this should improve...sprints and jog less distinguishable on round two.

Jason's Wednesday Class
Two Teams/Two Ten minute rounds

First 10 minutes Run 400M then complete as many reps as you can of your teams exercise until the time is up. Rest 1 minute between rounds, begin second round with 400M then teams switch exercises.

Team A/B:
Run 400M
Pull ups

Team B/A:
Run 400M
Ring Dips

5 jumping pull ups = 1 pull up
5 jumping ring dips = 1 ring dip

Losing team does 50 burpees at the end.

Mike and I were team B, Aileen and Alex were A.
Team B edged out Team A - everyone pitched in on the burpees at the end, all worked until we did a total of 100 burpees.
_________________

No comments: