Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday: Harpo (my name)

Saturday at Brand X

Big Dawgs
How many rounds can you do in 25 minutes?

Hill Sprint
15 Pull-Ups
15 Kettle Bell Swings (24kg)
1 Pass Monkey Bars
10 Kettle Bell Snatches (5 each hand) (16 kg)
2 Rope Climbs (No feet touch the ground)
1 Cargo Net Climb (honk the bike horn at the top, that's why I called it Harpo)


I did two rounds + 1 hill sprint, 15 pull ups, and 9 kb swings.
My KB swings were 12kg (25#) and the I did the snatches with DB's because the KB was a little to unwieldly for me at that weight. Jeff said, the weight is good, just use a db instead. So I did!

I did the monkey bar pass twice, only missing the last rung on the second trip. My rope climbs were pathetic, but some reason my hands kept slipping.

Good workout. I was thrashed.

No comments: