Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spartan Races / Maneaters

@Brand X today

Big Dogs
3 rounds for time
5 muscle ups
10 Broad Jumps
15 Maneaters
30 squats

I did Pack
5 jumping muscle ups
or 15 pull ups and 15 dips
10 broad jumps
15 Burpees
30 Squats

Except I did the 15/15 combo in first round and 10 jumping muscle ups in round 3 & 4. My time was 25:11. I love that I can do multiples on burpees. When I started, I used to actully have to rest BEFORE each jump. LOL.

After the workout Jeff got out the tractor tires and we did Spartan races. Two tires. Two CrossFitters. Do spartans from one end of the mat to the other. Flip the tire, jump into the center, jump out of the center, run around back the the other side of the tire, repeat.

That was so fun. I don't remember who all raced who, but I ended up racing Tony R. He had just beat someone else and was tired so although he beat me by at least whole tire length, I didn't make too poor of a showing. Heck everyone thought it was pretty awesome that I did the whole length my myself. Those tires are a BEAST to flip let alone jump in and out of while RACING some fit bastard!

No comments: