Friday, March 03, 2006

Zone log - 3/3

Best laid plans...

07:30 I cooked up some eggs (2P) and some ham (1P) for breakfast with 1/2 tsp of butter (fP). I ran out of the house without eating my carbs (would have been berries and maybe a half slice of ww toast.

Had a docs appt at 9 for my mom and had to drive her there after getting the boy to school a bit early. Craziness.

11:00 Stopped on the way back to the house at a local homestyle diner and ate a belgian waffle with a bit of butter (and about 1 tbsp of syrup). Orang juice.

This was A LOT of carbs. gah! plus Fat I'm sure.

12:15 Iced Coffe with SF vanilla and Heavy Cream (Fat!) .

I just ate my berries.

So not zone today. Will try to do a better dinner. Need more eggs. I like eggs. Cottage cheese is a good one for me. Likes it with fruit and nuts.

Plan on trying the three point oatmeal maybe on sunday. And possibly the smoothie. They both include cottage cheese.

No comments: