Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Zone log - 3/01

I have an April 9th race (Carlsbad 5k - the world's fastest 5k!) so I need to melt off some of the fat I've accumulated over the last 6 months (my own poor eating habit.)

I KNOW I'm like the boy who cried wolf in this but I'm posting my eating here. Whether I zone or not. EVERYTHING I eat will go in this log.


AM - First food @ 10 am - this is not good.
Also, Tony made me skip coffee!!!! Evil man.

10:00 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 3/4 cup strawberries, splenda mmmmmmmmmmm
11:00 2 tbsp of oriental sesame sticks no idea on nutrion info, can't find my packaging.

PM
13:00 2 oz deli turkey (good quality - boar's head, oven roasted), 3/4 strawberries splenda. - short one carb.
14:00 1 tsp chopped walnuts (2 fat) 1/2 granola bar (9 g carbs = 1 carb)
16:00 snacked on thosed damned sesame sticks. 3 carbs + unknown fat.
17:00 ate 3 oz of chicken breast in the car 3 protein

Dinner
1/2 of a Sourdogh Jack (2 carb/2 protein/3.5 fat)
1 patty from a cheeseburger - cheese-product scraped off. 2 protein/2fat
(short 2 carbs)

total spread out through day:

9 proteins
10 carbs
7.5 fat

problem is I didn't eat the mini block together but I think I'm at least within calorie restrictions. Gotta start somewheres.

EDIT: 2 eggs and 1/2 cup cocoa puffs before bed. I would have had a cup of milk instead but we were running low.

No comments: